- To educate and groom the students to get entry level managerial positions in manufacturing/services organizations or to start and run own ventures with good business knowledge.
- To facilitate the development of students to take up growing challenges, find and implement solutions those are environmentally viable, ethically correct, socially relevant and acceptable.
- To provide for job opportunities at different levels of management within organizations starting at supervisory level in SME segment and middle level management in large PSUs and MNCs.
Duration of the course:
The course shall be for a total period of 5 years spread over ten semesters.
Entry Qualifications/students eligibility:
For admission to this course, a student should have passed:
- Two Year Intermediate Examination conducted by the Government of Telangana State or Higher Secondary Certificate examination of the Government of Telangana State (XII standard) or Pre – University Examination of this University or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto and obtained at least 45% (40% marks for reserved category students, i.e., SC/ST/students)
- The ITI certificate holders are not eligible for admission into this course. However, a candidate who passed any Diploma course through Polytechnic of Telangana State is eligible for admission into this course.
- A candidate who completed (10+2) from National Open School or a diploma in any
course from any polytechnic or (10+2) other than one in Telangana State should
obtain equivalent certificate from Board of Intermediate, Govt. of TS., Hyderabad,
to the effect that they are eligible for admission into the 5 year dual degree course.
Admission taken at the first year shall be admission to “5 year dual degree course” and he/she will not be required to take re-admission at any stage of the course unless he/she discontinues the course after 3rd or 4th year.
The course framework provides additional entry points as,
- Student, who has discontinued his/her studies on obtaining BM degree, can
join at later date for the 4th & 5th year of the course to complete MAM. However, such student shall not be awarded BAM degree at the end of 4th year even if he/she discontinues studies at 4th year.
- Student, who has discontinued his/her studies on obtaining BAM degree, can join at later date for the 5th year of the course to complete MAM.
Note: However the student should complete the course within ten years from the date of entry into the course. (Double the Period as per OU norms)